Wash your face with a cleanser that has moisturizing contents such as:
3. Rose Water
These properties help with cleansing the skin without making your face feel stripped of moisture. Keeping some of your natural oils will help prevent that ashy and flaky look you will get when your skin is deprived of moisture.
Next up are FACIAL MASK :
Some facial mask that I have purchased for my oldest daughter that suffers from dry skin & that has truly helped her are :
1. Laniege Water Sleeping Mask
2. Neutrogena Moisturizing Hydro Boost Hydrating Face Mask
3. Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask
4. Drunk Elephant T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial
5. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mask
When choosing a face mask for dry skin stay away from products that reduce pores and pull moisture from your skin. such as clay masks, salicylic acid. Look for products with these key words in it: hydration, soothing, and added moisture.
Next up are Moisturizers:
You want to choose a moisturizer that is hydrating. If you suffer from Dry skin heavy moisturizers can extremely help. Some moisturizer that have worked for my daughter are:
1. Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
2. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
3. Bask & Bloom Vibrant Radiance Facial Cream
This is my skin, I have oily acne-prone skin. Some may think when you have oily skin you should stay away from moisturizer. However, lack of moisturizing the face can lead to an overproduction of sebum. Hormones (Androgen) also play in this unbalance hormones can lead to an overproduction of sebum and larger pores. Changing out my sheets and pillowcases every other day is essential as well.
1. UrbanSkinRx Eventone Skin Bar
2. Bask & Bloom Purifying Face Cleanser
3. Pure Tropix Purifying Honey Cleanser
4. Drunk Elephant Jelly Cleanser
5. Cetaphil Skin Cleanser
1.Urban Skin Rx Purifying 2-in-1 Pumpkin Pore Detox Mask & Scrub
2. Urban Hydration Aloe Gel Face Mask
3. Pure Tropix Jungle Clay Mask
4. Urban Hydration Pink Clay Mask
1. Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion
2. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream
3. Cetaphil daily Moisturizing Cream
These are some Cleansers, Moisturizers and Facial Creams that have worked wonderfully with my skin and it’s needs.
Combination skin can be a series of skin types or skin conditions. Theres no exact way to care for this skin type other than seeing exactly what your needs are. So if you have a combination of skin that has for example oily in the T-zone and say your cheeks are dry. You will handle both of those zones differently. If you was to do a facial mask in the T-zone you would focus on mask that reduces the sizes of your pores and pull all the oil and impurities out of that area. When dealing with the dry zone you would use mask with moisturizing agent.
Stay tune for more information about products for each specific skin type and DIY. I plan on bring you a lot of information you can utilize to get the skin glowing HUNTY!!!!