Now you know I love all things beauty, so I thought I would put together my 5 must have products that I use just for an everyday look. Some you may not use makeup or not makeup save. These are products for beginners and my advance makeup lovers. Ona regular day I would put on some light foundation concealer, highlight and some lashes and that would be consider my everyday look. I wanted to share with you my go to products at the moment that I’ve been loving.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer:
I don’t know exactly why I’ve been waiting to try this but I’m in love. It was between the Nars and the Laura Mercier. Both great products, However, I went with Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer because it was oil free and has SPF 20. When I wear it gives me coverage flawlessly you may still see blemishes but I honestly love the no makeup look. I typically use it without doing anything else to my face. Other times I use it with my eyebrows done, some highlight, lashes, a little contour, and a lip gloss. Below Ill show you pictures of me using it with lashes and with a whole beat. You may want to add this to your wishlist on your next visit to Sephora or Ulta.
2 . Highlighters :
- Nars Orgasm Blush : This blush is perfect for my melanin beauties. I first heard about this blush when watching Jackeina. It always finishes up her looks so flawlessly. So I went to Sephora and grabbed me one and lets just say I’m in love ! I literally. have been using it everyday with my new tinted moisturizer.
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Foil freestyle : I absolutely love this highlighter in the summer you can choose the pink tint , the orange tint, or you can combine them together. I typically almost always combine them together. It always gives you this rosy golden finish look. You can find this at Sephora.
3. Glosses :
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb: Since Rihanna came out with her brand this has been an absolute fave of mine. I love that it has a high shine, it’s not heavy and it’s not sticky. I typically pair mine with a brown lip liner (cheap one from my local beauty supply)
- Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip: I bought this last week off of amazon. I love the tingly feeling that it gives as well as the high shine and no sticky feeling. I got two glosses in the color Stone and Moon.
- NYX Butter Gloss: My fave shade in Pralines it’s a deep nude that just gives me all the feels. It;’s another gloss with high shine, a beautiful brown nude tint, and it’s not sticky. If you have notice I hate a sticky gloss. Their price range is $5-$8 dependent upon where you live. In the DFW I’ve been able to snag them for $5 almost everywhere.
4. Lashes :
Prav ( Bella Lashes) : I love a dramatic but still everyday lash. My fave type of lashes are whisper lashes . These give you just that look . I’m going to put a slideshow below on how I can use these lashes for an everyday no makeup look , and then switch up for a full beat. The price range is affordable based on the quality and it being mink lashes. I have already worn one pair 10 times.